Lunes, Disyembre 14, 2015

Chili Cheese Powder Benifits

I perceive my product for making my customer satisfy through the benefits and features of my product. Chili Cheese Powder contains sufficient amount of vitamin A which fulfills one's daily intakes and beside, it contributes maintenance of the eyesight and take care of bones, teeth, skin, internal membranes and reproductive system. It is also acts as an excellent anti oxidant due to the presence of vitamin B in abundance vitamin C is essential for strengthening the immune system, healing injuries and fighting against damage cause by free radicals which can otherwise increase the chances of developing harmful health conditions like cancer and heart disease. I make the nutrition fact for the product because now a days most of the customer are health conscious, the good combination of chili and cheese flavor this is the way to make some twist on spicy recipe.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento