Lunes, Disyembre 14, 2015

Target Market & features of Chili Cheese Powder

       My target market are the retailers like groceries , market, sari-sari stores households and specially near at production site.
       Consumer insight are the features, benefits and the packaging of my product, particularly for the items that are used ones at a time, having individual compartments can keep them ready  whenever the consumer needed it and this also allows the consumer view the product before purchasing.
       The important feature of my product are the health benefits, my competitive advantage is the combination of chili powder and cheese powder and if you to mix some cheese on spicy recipe, my product have already cheese flavor, less time for looking cheese powder and also less money to buy that powder, the unique personality of my product is to make your spicy food tastier plus the health benefits for the consumer.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento